• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • jonyang.org
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

It's Here (Sorta)

Advance reading copies of the book have arrived. Right into my grubby little hands. I spent a few hours at the bookstore today (and together with a partner in crime, amassed a dozen or so books, many of them for $2 apiece) and remarked on how anything put in book form automatically read so much better. And then magically my manuscript arrived all bound and pretty, and with a cover! This isn't the final version, of course -- that one won't be out for months (with a dedication page for damn sure) -- but it's pretty near complete. Start saving up now kiddies, everyone on your list will need one.

I wonder if I can go public with this thing yet. I mean, my greatest fear whenever a book is getting done is that it's all some big dream and if I reveal anything about it I'll wake up. Okay, keep it real, this has only happened once before. But still. I'm afraid to talk or speak about it because it feels like they can take it back at any point.

But now that the advance proofs are here, they're committed right?
0 comments | edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Next Thursday

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► February (1)
  • ► 2009 (66)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (9)
    • ► February (9)
    • ► January (10)
  • ▼ 2008 (29)
    • ► December (11)
    • ► November (10)
    • ▼ October (8)
      • It's Here (Sorta)
      • Boys will be boys
      • Choose Your Own Adventure
      • Party of Five
      • Day 51
      • The A's have it
      • Day 48
      • Disclaimer

Links

  • flickr
  • goodreads
  • delicious
  • last fm

People

  • Emily Magazine
    Ajouter des jours ouvrés à une date
    5 weeks ago
  • Magic Molly
    molly.beth.young at gmail.com
    1 year ago
  • jonyang.org
    Moving On...
    1 year ago
  • Full Circle Literary
    2024 Starred Reviews!
    1 year ago
  • They Call Me Galvez
    You Tube Channel
    2 years ago
  • Mug Mud
    Is Lyst Legit or Scam? (Lyst Reviews)
    4 years ago
  • JA Yang - Tumblr
    Skateboarding In A Global Pandemic
    5 years ago
  • Superlum (Chris)
    Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer
    10 years ago
  • bluishorange
    Protected: how it went down part 3 or: but I’ve never been far away
    10 years ago
  • Littlest, Yellowest, Differentest
    Packing unpacking
    11 years ago
  • mustardseed
    Happy 4th birthday!
    12 years ago
  • Soul Tracks (DPMA)
    "you are very marketable"
    13 years ago
  • I Have Writer's Blog
    Things My Dad Was Right About: A List
    13 years ago
  • Daily Macoo
    School Board Performance!
    13 years ago
  • Sharon's Instinctive Travels and Paths of Rhythm
    White Men Can't Jump and Black Men...
    13 years ago
  • DLMOU
    Beautiful Kochi
    13 years ago
  • seven by seven (Elsie)
    pb of the month
    14 years ago
  • Curious George
    Dilapidation
    14 years ago
  • Daniels L
    Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
    14 years ago
  • gaga in the kitchen
    Blueberry Pancakes
    14 years ago
  • FyKim's Travels
    One of the Best Days — Honfleur, France
    16 years ago
  • I Amuse Myself... (HT)
    Day Seven: Unemployment
    16 years ago
  • chrisueda.com
    Timelapse SF
    16 years ago
  • The Tact Papers
    Swing Vote
    16 years ago
  • For The House
    bonus points
    16 years ago
  • ThinkChina
    ThinkChina 2010 is Now Open for Applications!
    17 years ago
  • Reconstructed (Susie Derkins)
    Come on over!
    17 years ago
  • Worldwide Rounder
    I Never Drink When I Play Poker*
    17 years ago
  • Ryan Regalado in the Philippines
    Christmas Event for Pook Arboretum community, December 13, 2008
    17 years ago
  • Mindless Blabber
    18 years ago
  • A Question of Taste
    Breaking Down the Button Down
    18 years ago
  • The Other Peter Kim...
    1 Year Later...
    18 years ago
  • Your Secret Plan
    ..
    18 years ago
  • Swiss to the Miss (Leslie)
    I Heart Barcelona
    18 years ago
  • diorama
    sabbatical
    19 years ago
  • am i wrong? (to hunger)
  • Je-Yi (Xanga)
  • cyrus ghahremani - studio blog
  • So Supercilious
  • {bazima.com}
  • babiegoose.com
  • Princess Melissa
  • wockerjabby
  • Rough Guide to Blogging: The Blog
  • Single Spaced, Vox (Tree)
  • quotidian chronicles (natalie)
  • Zoe Ghahremani
  • i, mami. (Tree)
  • Jih Wang
  • Thomas G
  • in hiding
  • I am Mean...... (Dhonielle)
  • 4ctanonverba (Raymond)
  • bObijiehjieh's Xanga
  • Jon Yang Org
  • JoeCool79's Xanga
Show 5 Show All

Labels

  • jdotyang (95)
  • Misc (36)
  • Friends (22)
  • Writing (14)
  • Relationships (12)
  • Family (8)
  • Career (4)
  • Quotes (3)
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • jonyang.org

    Back to Top